For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
- Homebase in Jiang xi provience
- Responsible for meeting sales targets in Pharmaceutical fields
- Work with service engineers and application chemist to maximize customer satisfaction
- Responsible for meeting sales targets in assigned territory
- Identify and target new business opportunities and manage the sales cycle
- Develop and maintain customer relationships through regular visits etc
- Collect and understand market situations and competitive information
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge base of the markets with regards to customers, competitors, environment, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of LC or LCMS or relevant experience will be better
- Ability to focus on detail while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Good web, Word, and Excel capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills; polish written skills in English
- Passionate in learning high-tech science
- A team player and self-starter with strong organization skills