The candidate will be required to have knowledge and experience about LC, LC/MSMS, or LC/Q-Tof, be able to solve customer’s application problem, and deliver knowledge to customers and sales team. With the customer-oriented mindset, meet the customer’s expectation and service. You will be required to collaborate with Sales/Marketing Forces.
1. Provide post-sales customer education to customers.
2. Deliver information from headquarter to sales.
3. Collaborate with sales and marketing persons when conferences or other activities held.
4. Provide instrument/method demonstration when need.
5. Perform technical support, mainly on post-sales but will perform pre-sales technical support if necessary.
6. Maintain job efficiency by constantly reviewing the time utilization of own activities
Waters Corporation (NYSE: WAT), the world's leading specialty measurement company, has pioneered chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis innovations serving the life, materials and food sciences for nearly 60 years. With approximately 7,000 employees worldwide, Waters operates directly in 31 countries, including 15 manufacturing facilities, and with products available in more than 100 countries.
Waters Corporation's businesses include Waters, TA Instruments, VICAM, ERA, and Nonlinear Dynamics.
Waters creates business advantages for laboratory-dependent organizations by delivering ultra performance liquid chromatography (UPLC), high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), chromatography columns and chemistry products, mass spectrometry systems, laboratory informatics solutions, and comprehensive service programs to enable significant advancement in healthcare delivery, environmental management, food safety, and water quality.