For over 50 years, Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations, performance, and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance liquid chromatography, ultra performance liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry technology systems and support products primarily in the United States, Europe, Japan, and Asia. Our innovations enable significant advancements within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, environmental, academic and government industries. Waters is a publicly traded corporation (NYSE:WAT) with more than 6,500 employees and is represented in over 100 countries around the world.
The position is responsible for selling Waters Intruments and software products within the assigned geographic territory. In this role, you will develop a business plan to manage the business and expand market share within the sales territory.
Responsible for meeting sales targets in territory
- Have ultral performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) and mass spectrometry sales experience
- Have a university degree, prefers with major in chemical/medical analysis
- A good ability to communicate in English
- Result-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Good teamwork
- Good communication and negotiation skills are needed business-minded, being able to accomplish the given sales QTA.